Hoisin Pork Recipe

Hi!  How's your day?  I thought I'd pop in with a quick and healthy recipe.  I made this hoisin pork last night for dinner and I can't wait to have leftovers tonight.
 
I found the recipe on www.cookinglight.com after searching for pork stir fry recipes.  I followed the recipe almost exactly, but I added in some chili garlic sauce to add some heat.  Also, I replaced the bell peppers with carrots and broccoli that was left over from this weekend.  I didn't serve mine with noodles, only because I didn't have any on hand.  I imagine this would be delicious over rice.
 
 
 
We got some snow yesterday and we're getting more tomorrow (and this weekend), so I'm looking forward to snuggling up on the sofa with a bowl of this tonight!
 
You can find the recipe here: Cooking Light's Hoisin Pork

Labels: , , , , , ,