Sunday Set Up.... A Day Late!

Happy Monday!  I hope you all enjoyed your weekend.  Mine was relaxing, and filled with some fun exercise.

Saturday, I enjoyed a 6.2 mile run.  It was a beautiful day, but I still hopped on my treadmill.  I knew if I had run outside, I wouldn't have gotten in the mileage.  I had the windows wide open while running, so that counts, right?  Yesterday, I went for a bike ride and ended up soaked and covered in mud!  I'm glad I got out to enjoy the warm-ish temps, but was happy when those 18 miles were finished, especially since the last few were in the rain!  The rest of my weekend was filled with laundry, hanging with friends, and football watching.




I know I'm a day late with my Sunday Set Up, but better late than never!

SU: 18 mile bike ride
M: Either spin or three mile run
TU: Pure Barre
W: Spin
TH: Run
F: Rest
SA: Seven mile run
 
Also, for the month of February, I am participating in the Flab Free February Challenge.  Each day incorporates exercises such as squats, planks, lunges, etc.  Like most fitness challenges, the number of reps increases because the theory is you'll be stronger as the month progresses.  I've done two days and have 19 days to go (there are five rest days).


What are your workout plans for the week?

Labels: , , , ,