This or That Blogger Survey

I thought I'd switch things up a bit today and complete a fun survey I came across on one of my favorite blogs.  Here goes!

Run or work out in the heat and humidity or the freezing cold? Cold.  Most definitely cold.  I'm not sure if it's because I'm a New Englander, but I would rather run when it's cold.  You can always take off layers if you overdress for the cold, but I'm sure many would appreciate me keeping my clothes on if I get too hot running in the heat!  :)

Have washboard abs or flat abs? On me?  Flat.  On my (imaginary) man?  Washboard!

Dr. Oz or The Doctors?  I've honestly never watched either, but I spotted Dr. Oz when in Philly a couple years ago, so I'll go with him!

Cardio or strength workouts? Cardio, but I really need to work in more strength.

Cravings: protein or carbs?  Carbs, preferably in the form of chocolate

Jillian Michaels or Bob Harper? Bob.  I just love him!  Jillian really intimidates me.

Frozen yogurt or ice cream? Ice cream - I may have become addicted to Kimball's this past summer.

Protein powder or food with protein? Food with protein, but when I'm on the go, a smoothie with protein powder is a good alternative.

Lunges or squats?  Lunges

Sweet or salty? Both?  Chocolate whiskey cake with salted caramel sauce, anyone?
 

 
Workout attire: cute or comfy? Cute.  Definitely cute.  I just picked up a few Heidi Klum for NB pieces and I love them
 
Body pump or lifting? Lifting - I like to go at my own pace

Yoga or Pilates? I've never taken pilates and yoga only a few times, but I think I'd like pilates much more.

Favorite fitness brand? New Balance - I love supporting local companies!


 

Running: treadmill or outdoors? Depends.  With the cold, snowy winter we've been having, I've gotten to love my treadmill.  But, there's something about getting out and hitting the pavement that is great, too.  I can't wait until the weather cooperates enough so I can get in more outdoor runs.
 
Whole Foods or Trader Joe’s? Trader Joe's since I love so many of their versions of popular foods.  But, I can get just as sucked in at WF!

Summer or Winter olympics? Summer

Exercises Classes or Exercise Videos? Classes - I need the motivation of other people around me or I'll just sit on the sofa and watch the video!

Steamed veggies or roasted veggies?   Roasted.  All day, every day
 


Now it's your turn.  GO!


Labels: ,