What I'm Loving Lately II

Welcome to another edition of What I'm Loving Lately!  I realize I haven't done a post like this in a long time, so I thought since I'm loving lots of things lately, I'd share with you!

1. Abby Ballet Flat from Banana Republic  These flats are so comfy and versatile.  It took me one or two wears to break them in, but after that, they have been the most comfortable pair of flats I own.  I wear them with jeans, skirts, and dresses.  I have my eye the sunshine (read: highlighter yellow), which happens to be on sale right now with an additional 40% off if you use the code BRSPRING40).

 

2. New Balance 1260v3 Running Shoes Yes, another pair of shoes, but these are at least for running!  I wore them on my last long run before my half this weekend and they felt great!  I've been in need of a shoe with more stability for long runs and I loved these from the moment I started running.  I was lucky enough to find the current version at the outlet a few weeks ago.  They retail for $144.99, but I was able to get them for less at the outlet.


2. Seltzer!  This is not so much a new love for me, more of a continued love.  I have been good about using my soda stream, but sometimes I have to splurge and buy a few bottles for variety.  My favorite flavors right now are Polar pomegranate, Perrier citron, and Poland Spring mandarin orange.  In addition to still water, I drink at least two large glasses a day of seltzer.



4. This video!



5. Cadbury Dark Chocolate Mini Eggs Would it be bad to eat these as fuel during my half marathon?



6. My "Find Your Strong" necklace from Erica Sara Designs  I've been wearing it all week, and I can't wait to see what she'll have on display at this weekend's race expo.



7. SPRING!  It's finally arrived here in Boston (although, after forecasted temps in the 60s and 70s, we'll have a high of 40 midweek.  Ugh!) and I am so excited!  After a long, cold, snowy winter, I'm excited to get back out on the trails and pavement to train for my races and the PMC.  It's such a beautiful time in Boston!





Previous What I'm Loving Lately Posts
What I'm Loving Lately -- Part I

Labels: , , , , ,