She's Alive and Goals for 2015

Oh hey there!  Happy (belated) 2015!  I hope you're enjoying the new year so far.  I've been in quite the rut the past few months, but I have decided that it's time to get out of it!  I decided 2015 would be the year for me to just get to a better place overall.  My only real goals for the year are to exercise more, eat a more balanced diet, and really make a dent in my debt.  Here are a few highlights on how I plan to meet these goals.

Exercise
My big goal for the year is to get back into half marathon shape, but that is a long term goal and I want to focus on short term goals which will hopefully help me meet my long term goal.


Food/Diet
This is probably the easiest of my goals since I generally eat a healthy diet, but I've been really lax in portion control.  I want to make a bigger effort in meal planning as well as weekly prep.  I also need to cut out mindless eating!


Finance
I haven't quite made a plan for this yet, but I did spend the morning pouring over my credit report.  Unfortunately, my bank account was recently hacked, so this caused me to look at my report and realize that I really need to focus on paying off my debt and really stick to a budget.  I've recently paid off my car, so that will really help toward this goal.

So, now that I have this posted, I suppose I have to stick with it!  :)  I plan to check in every few weeks or so just to keep me honest.  What's everyone's goals for the year?

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Labels: , , , , , ,