40 Minute Incline Interval Treadmill Workout

We're getting so close to the weekend, I can taste it!  After my workout on Tuesday, my hips were really tight, so I decide to walk instead of run last night.  I like to play around with the incline on the treadmill when walking, so I made sure to jot down the incline as I changed it.

This workout is 40 minutes and alternates between working* intervals and recovery intervals.  Each interval is two minutes, but if you're looking to make it a little tougher, take only one minute for recovery.  This should make the workout a little closer to 30 minutes.  You can either walk or run or both!  I found it was easier to run with some of the higher inclines, but it wasn't a very fast run!

At the end of this workout, I was pretty sweaty and definitely felt like I got in a great workout.  I hope you'll give this one a try!




*working intervals are the ones that are a little harder and help get your heart pumping a little faster


Disclaimer: I am in no way a fitness professional.  Please consult your physician before beginning any fitness routine.

Labels: , , , , ,