Meal Planning -- Week of 3/13

Good morning!  I hope you're all enjoying your weekend.  Normally, Daylight Saving doesn't bother me, but I feel really tired today!  I will be lazy for a little longer before heading out to run errands -- including grocery shopping!  After spending about an hour searching the web, I have decided this week's menu will definitely include a few spring inspired dishes.  I also can't forget to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with some corned beef!  Here's my menu for the week.

Sunday: Asparagus, egg and bacon salad
Monday: Black bean burgers
Tuesday: Leftovers
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: Corned beef and cabbage rolls
Friday: Out to dinner for my dad's birthday

As usual, breakfasts will consist of eggs in some form, oatmeal or smoothies.  Lunches will be leftovers or salads, and snacks will be veggies with hummus, fruit, yogurt and popcorn.

Shopping list

Savoy cabbage
Onions
Russet potatoes
Avocados
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Cilantro
Cannellini beans

What's on your menu this week?

Labels: