Weekend Happenings

Happy Monday!  Did everyone have a great weekend?


I had a nice weekend.  Friday night was spent relaxing on the sofa.  I don't know about you, but my allergies are in full force and my head has felt like it is being squeezed by a giant clamp.  Saturday morning, I dusted and vacuumed, then went for a 60 minute run before heading out to get my hair colored.  My friend Danielle and I did a little outlet shopping then went out to dinner.  We headed home for a crazy night of bubbly while watching Golden Girls.  I know, I know!  Sunday was spent running errands and I was passed out early!


Here are a few snapshots from my weekend.


I snapped a photo of this chair to send to a friend for her opinion.  I have been looking for an accent chair for my living room -- I love the color of this chair and it will brighten up my living room.  I didn't love the price tag, though!
I feel human again after my color - no more greys!
I whipped up this carrot cake smoothie Saturday afternoon. I want to perfect the recipe before sharing here and hope to have that done soon!
Temps in the mid 60s mean sandals!
I forgot about this hill near my house until I went for my run Saturday morning.  It doesn't look like much from this angle, but this is actually the second climb of the hill.  I think this will be great for NYC Marathon training!
Perfect running weather!
This shamrock smoothie was delicious and a great alternative to McDonald's shake!  Let me know if you'd like the recipe and I will happily share it.