Meal Planning -- Week of 4/3

Good morning and happy Monday!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  Mine was a crazy mix of New England weather -- Friday was near 70, Saturday was 50s and raining and Sunday was in the 30s and snowing (as it is today)!

I realize I haven't shared a meal plan in a while, but my blog is being redesigned, so I haven't been able to post as much.  I am hoping the redesign will be done soon and I can't wait to share it with you!  I am starting a new meal plan this week (more on that later), so this week's menu is a little boring.  It will take me a little bit to get used to the plan, so hopefully next week's menu will be more interesting.

Sunday: Leftovers
Monday: Whole roast chicken, acorn squash and carrots
Tuesday: Shrimp, brown rice and veggies
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Salad with leftover roasted chicken
Saturday: Haddock, brown rice and veggies

Breakfasts will be yogurt and fruit or oats, lunch will be salads and snacks will be veggies and hardboiled eggs.

What's on your menu this week?

Labels: